Why Join SAN?
SENIOR ACTION NETWORK (SAN) is a non-profit organization designed to build our members’ businesses while simultaneously working to serve the senior community. Our membership consists of an eclectic group of businesses, organizations and volunteers interested in networking among themselves and in joining together for involvement to better the lives of seniors.
Through SAN memberships, projects and events SAN has donated thousands of dollars to the community and its seniors. Our projects include: Fraud Forums, the annual Caregiver’s Banquet, Lakefair’s 50+ in the Park, Yard Clean-up Day, Senior Games and fulfillment of specific bequests.
Membership dues are $50 per year and provide special benefits listed below. You may attend SAN meetings on a monthly basis for $5 at the door, however this does not include membership discounts and benefits.
- Professional networking time with other business and organizations who serve seniors. Opportunity to promote your business to those who serve seniors. Develop knowledge of people important to enhancing the quality of seniors’ lives and your business.
Presentations on topics important to seniors – from legislation and programs, to health and opportunities.
- Discounted advertising in The Olympian. Full color, Sunday advertising available monthly on a special collective two page spread designed especially to seniors.
- Discounted advertising in FTE Magazine, the State Employees magazine. Circulation 7,000.
- Early-bird first choice and discounted vendor opportunities at SAN sponsored events. May include events such as Fraud Forum, Senior Games and more.
- Website Membership Listing with business web link and contact e-mail.
- SANchat, a member-only electronic communications for sharing resources, needs and extras –such as wheelchair, special alerts, notices– any member may want to broadcast (no spam; no selling of name!).
- Membership supports outreach programs to enhance seniors’ lives.
- Create good will through your personal service to the seniors of our community who provide us our income and chosen profession.
- Your efforts can greatly benefit yourself and others. We heartily welcome you to join with us in our action efforts to reach out to seniors.
For additional information, please contact SAN Membership Chair David Willis at 360.791.8778.